Wednesday, June 18, 2008

RACS in NYC


Since I'm home for summer and completely jobless, I've been taking time to scrapbook. I'd rather have a job and I'm still working on it or at least finding a volunteer position but until then I'll be working on projects. I'm going to try to make one thing on every week day until I find a job or some other commitment. That way I'll feel a little less useless. Also I'm going to be working on finally getting a license. I'm turning 21 in the fall and still don't have my driver's license so I really need to work on that. Also I'm thinking about entering more scrapbook contests and calls. I'm not sure I've got the talent but I'd like to try. I think I've improved a lot since I've started and I'm proud of what I've created lately.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!