Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Caardvarks Sketches


My sister just graduated from college so I created this card for her using Kazan's sketch now featured at Caardvarks. I love Kazan and Laura's sketches from 2 Sketches 4 You and I'm excited to see two more exclusive sketches at Caardvarks. I used my Sassafrass Lass Oliver and Friends stamps once again and used pastel pencil to add color and definition. My sister loves glitter and beachy colors so I hope she likes it. I might try Laura's lovely sketch later this week for a birthday card.

2 comments :

  1. oh my oh my how i LOVE THIS!!! i love the stamps...and the sweet little flowers...and the divine stitched border...ooh and that TAB!!! (in retrospect, it would've been quicker to say "I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS", wouldn't it?!) (b/c i DO!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that great stiching ... fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!