Thursday, August 14, 2008

Noel Mignon Challenge

Becky Fleck created an exclusive sketch for Noel Mignon's Challenge Blog. I loved the sketch and its been awhile since I've participated in one of Noel's challenges. So here is the result. These are so pictures from Universal's City Walk which is an outdoor mall that you have to walk through to get to the parks. We didn't love having to walk through it everyday since it just added to the time it took to get to the parks but it did have some interesting shops and photo opportunities. I used some older paper which always feels good but I also got to use my brand new embossing powder I won from Scrappy Jo's. The past few days I've been watching the Summer Olympics. I've yet to miss one of Phelps historic gold medals and they've all been exciting. The sheer joy on his team's face as they won the gold medal in the relay is what the Olympics is all about.

1 comment :

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love your color choice and what fun photos! Thanks for joining in!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!