Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stamp Something Summer Challenge

Two weekends ago my sister had a graduation party and we had lots of fun playing badminton and playing on the trampoline. Here's the layout that resulted from that awesome summer day. I thought the challenge at Stamp Something for a summer project would be perfect and I used Studio G snails and an Autumn Leaves journaling block. The more I use the stamps the more I want more stamps. I also used the Adorn It stickers I received from participating in their Teen Talent Search awhile back. I love the T-shirt they sent as well. Tomorrow I will be posting a quick tip over at the Scrappy Jo's forum so go check it out for some advice and also they are having a 50 cent sale so you might find some deals as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!