Sunday, October 19, 2008

CPS #86

Last weekend I worked on this card. While I remembered to take a picture I never got around to actually posting it. I had another busy week cumulating in taking my GREs this morning. I didn't do as well as I would have liked but I think my score will do. For this card I was still working with my brand new 6x6 pack of Basic Grey Mellow. I used the Heidi Swapp edge distresser to rough up the edges and then inked them. It looks great with the line. The Target dollar spot apple brad was also adorable with the tree paper. When the line first came out I didn't know how I was going to use it for pages but I love it for cards.

2 comments :

  1. Both cards are fabulous...this one is my favorite! I love the stitching that you added! Great job with CPS sketch 86!

    ~Lea Lawson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!