Friday, January 16, 2009

Cardalicious and 2S4Y

For this card I combined the challenge at Card-A-Licious (which was to make a "for you" card using green and letter stickers) and the sketch at 2S4Y. I've really enjoyed working with the SEI papers that Scrappy Jo sent me for the DT in January so I found myself reaching for them again. I love how others interpretted the sketch with an exposed inside and so I used the same idea. It's been freezing here in New Jersey so it's nice to stay inside with my craft supplies.

10 comments :

  1. LOVE the s.e.i. here! Fabulous take on Laura's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess this is beautiful! I love the clean crisp lines:)
    Thanks for playing!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - wonderful paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you combined the 2 challenges! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! I really like the colors you used.

    P.S....my kids are watching WALL•E while the Peter Gabriel "Down to Earth" is playing on your playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a great card! I'm lovin' it!

    Greetz karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!