Thursday, January 8, 2009

CPS #98

I made this card for the Scrappy Jo's Design Team with the CPS sketch #98. I loved the simplicity of this sketch and its a great way to show case bold paper designs. Again I worked with the SEI Poppy Line. I just recently purchased the silver Cat's Eye ink that I have been using and its absolutely perfect with this line and impressive in its pigment. I also got those bits of Michael's bling for Christmas and they are so cute and its easy to find uses for them. They are self-adhesive but come in strips so you have to cut off the amount you want to use. This weekend at the mall I just found out about Aerie's a-list club. Aerie is a loungewear store that was started as a division of American Eagle and the a-list club is free to join and then one Thursday a month you can go in and pick up a free gift. This month is supposed to be a journal. So if you have an Aerie in a mall near you check it out. Also check out Rach's blog for a bit of awesome blog candy.

2 comments :

  1. Hi Jess, love the card that you have made. Thank you for popping by my blog and entering the blog candy...good luck. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!