Sunday, January 25, 2009

YMBD Saturday Scraplift Challenge

I made this for the YMBD Saturday Scraplift challenge. They have some talented ladies over there. I made one last week for the challenge but didn't post it in time so this week I'm making sure to post even though I couldn't get a good picture of the LO today. I made this about a concert I went to last year at my college. It was great because it was a really intimate concert in a small auditorium. I used my new Making Memories journal stamps for this project as well as some older products including the DCWV paper. I don't do many LOs anymore, but I'm really trying to make an effort to recently because recoding memories (with cute paper of course) was the original reason I became a scrapper. Right now I'm working on a card for CPS's 100th sketch celebration which I'll share later this week. This week will likely be the start of my very busy semester. The first week was a breeze but now that my professors are ready to really begin lectures I'm sure I'lll have to cut back on some of the pleasure reading and scrapping I've been doing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!