Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Caardvarks Critters

Here's my card for the Caardvarks critter challenge. I've used critters very often in my work lately but I wanted to make a card exclusively for the Caardvarks challenge since I've been combining challenges so often lately. I love this stamp set from Hero Arts. It came with several adorable little birds and cute card sayings so its a great one to reach for when I pull out my stamps. I once again used GCD Studios papers. It's very easy to make a card with the collection packs because the tags and die-cuts at the end of the pack made quick card accents. I love the sprakle in the backgroud paper I used and added some of my own on the tag.

3 comments :

  1. So cute! The colors remind me of penny candies as a child. :") What a fun memory... and a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background paper...so colorful and bright! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!