Thursday, March 5, 2009

ICS and CardALicious


Here's the card I made for the Card*A*Licious challenge and ICS sketch #6. The Card*A*Licious challenge was to use red, black, letter stickers and bling. I used my brand new We R Memory Keepers papers that I bought with the Micheal's gift card I won. I also used the Adorn-It letter stickers I won several years ago and for the bling I used some Stickles and gemstones. The ICS sketch was simple and fun this week. Sometimes their sketches throw me for a loop but this one I knew right away what I wanted to do.


This adroable bag is the Jillie Willie bag I won awhile ago from Melissa. It's so cute and I've already started filling it. Thanks Melissa! She's running another challenge but this time its for a Jillie Willie apron which is just as cute as this bag. I plan to use the bag to store some supplies that I can bring home on weekends so I can do some cardmaking then. Lastly, here is a layout I finished recetly about our trip to Seaworld this summer.



11 comments :

  1. you just keep pumping them out, don't you? Fabu card and layout! I love that bag you won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you've been pretty lucky w/ all the loot you won! :) love the patterned paper you used on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow on both the card and layout! Beautiful colors on the card and I love the idea of the buttons! CUTE! Thanks for joining us at ICS! :)

    ♥Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card and your Lo are `beautiful` Jess lovin the bag too!!!
    Thanks for joining in with I-C-S this week...:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Gorgeous card and layout Jess! fab colours and Fantastic take on the sketch! Gorgeous Bag too! Thanks for joining us this week at ICSketches! Hope you had fun ♥ HuGs Kim ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you combined two challenges! I love the gemstones and stickles. Took a while to find it but I did! A little slow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card for the combined challenge ! & how lucky of you to win Melissa's bag ! woot !

    thank you so much for playing along with ICS #6 this week !

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved your card. And nice project, too. thanks for playing with us at ICS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing work as always Jess, love your bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfulc card, love these colours together. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on winning the bag, it's so cute! love the layers on your card - thanks for playing along!
    danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!