Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge #7

Here's my card based on the sketch this week at The Pink Elephant. I love how they have so many different kinds of challenges at one blog. As soon as I saw the call for a textured background to be part of the sketch I knew I would be using the awesome flocked paper from the GCD Studios Spring All Over collection. All the paper and the tag are from GCD. The sticker is Making Memories and the buttons are from a Paperchase pack I got on clearance at Borders. Borders recently had all the clearance Paperchase down to $1 a package so I was able to pick up some funky shaped buttons and brads as well as a few others things. Yesterday was the first time this week I was able to dedicate to scrapping this week but I was very productive and wil be posting quite a few new cards today.


3 comments :

  1. Great card Jess. Love the flocked paper and the buttons are cool!! Congrats on making the top 3 last week and thanks for joining us again this week at TPE!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flocked paper is so cool - love it. A great card again Jess - thank you for joining us.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again I love the color combos you used here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!