Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stamp Something and 2 Sketches 4 You


I made this quick card for my sister. She wanted me to make her a card since this past weekend I insisted on buying another set of St. Patty's day stamps even though I don't make many cards for the holiday. I bought the set just to get that cute little owl. I think I could adapt him to work in non-St.Patty's Day card. Which leads me to the Stamp Something challenge which was a favorite something challenge. Owls are my favorite trend in scrapbooking supplies. I also used Laura's Sketch #21 from 2 Sketches 4 You. Now after this quick card I need to get to sleep so I'm ready for my exams tomorrow.

9 comments :

  1. this is so cute! I love the combination of papers you used and the owl is too much ;) you should make more spd cards, this one turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! thanks for playing. Good luck with exams!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!!! I LOVE it. The stamp is adorable and I love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, now that owl stamp is stinkin cute Jess! I am giggling about your comments that you bought new St. Patty's stamps and you don't even make cards with them. I don't even have anything I could use for that day, except maybe green cardstock!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute stamp and a lovely card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jess this is sooo stinkin' CUTE! Love it!
    ♥Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card brought a smile to my face! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, love it
    thanks for joining us this week on stamp something
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!