Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GCD Studios Father's Day Challenge

This is the card I made for the GCD Studios Father's Day challenge. I used paper and tags from several of their collections. (Thanks to Deana for the tags!). I love their papers but the three collections I have aren't too masculine so it was a bit of a struggle. So I decided to keep it very simple. There is a famous deer story my father likes to tell so I thought this card would be perfect for him. Also I used the CPS sketch. I haven't participated there in awhile but I do love their sketches and this week's was simple and perfect for a Father's Day card.


8 comments :

  1. You are right it's a perfect card for fathers day. Thanks for playing along with the bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is too cute... ♥ that deer on the tag! (Now I need to make a couple Father's Day cards, too!!!)

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! Now I'm curious about the deer story lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear dad…with a lil’ Bambi…that’s cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea for a father's day card! (I used turtles for mine lol) I'm sure your dad will love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!