Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Caardvarks and Stamp Something


This first card is for the current Caardvarks challenge to use myStampBOX (their current sponsor) logo colors which are hot pink, black and white. I actually don't have a lot of black and white in my stash but thanks to a recent Paper Crafts Blog win I had the perfect black and white chipboard to be the jumping off point for me. When I created this card the Cupcake Craft challenge was to create a 'sweet' card so I made the little candy piece for the center. But with the craziness of moving back to school the posting on the card was delayed.


This second card is for the Stamp Something challenge to stamp a birthday something. I love my Hero Arts elephant collection but find it hard to match at times. But I was determined to use it for this challenge. This card also incorporates the current Sketch Girl sketch but I've flipped the sketch a bit. I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's interpretations of the Sketch Girl sketches and can't wait to see more so please join us.

9 comments :

  1. Love that 'sweet' candy accent ... what a fun idea ... thanks for joining the fun at Caardvarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE cards!

    Good luck with school! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i love BOTH of these...but of course i am bound to say the CAARDVARKS one is my fave, right?! ;) (that candy accent is just SO flippin' cute and clever!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly pink and pretty. The chipboard accent is great and I love the candy accent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the candy card. What a SWEET idea! Perfect colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards, really stylish and cute! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute.
    http://www.designsbydiana.typepad.com

    http://www.thestudio56.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love the chipboard flower with the candy center :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!