Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!


Happy World Card Making Day everyone! I'm excited that such a fun holiday even exists and I will be celebrating by making time in my schedule to make a card in honor of the day. If you're getting in the spirit this weekend head over to Digiments and pick up some free sentiments that will give you a headstart on your Halloween or Thanksgiving cardmaking. While you're there leave a comment to win all the Digiments ever released! Now that you have a sentiment how about heading over to Sketch Girl for a lovely sketch. Remember there will be a prize for one lucky participant! After that you just need to break out your stash and have at it.

3 comments :

  1. I like the scallops all along the bottom, and divided into two panels that way. Nice colors. I hope you had a fun time making your WCMD cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!