Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Sketch Girl Card with Other Challenges

I wanted to make another card with the Sketch Girl sketch, but with a slight variation so I decided to combine it with some other challenges. I had fun working on these various challenges while making a Welcome Home card for my cousin who just came back from vacation. I used the SEI Bridgeport collection again because it was perfect for the Flutter By Wednesday's challenge to use anything butterfly, angel, or fairy. I paired this with the Hole in One challenge at Daring Cardmakers which allowed me to highlight the butterfly. The Hole in Oone led right to the Banana Split Sunday Challenge to Think Round. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's take on the Sketch Girl sketch so keep them coming and remember you're playing for a fabulous template from Perfect Presentations!


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!