Monday, May 3, 2010

Scrap It With a Song Challenge #3



First I hope you all had a fantastic National Scrapbooking Day. I spent the day with my mom at the LSS and had lots of fun learning about some new products and picking up some clearance Basic Grey. My scrapbooking budget is tight since I ordered from the box sale at Sassafras Lass. Anyway... It's time for a new song challenge at Scrap It With a Song! The new song is Paparazzi by Lady Gaga and I went with a card this week. I think that song begs for funky and I went with funky colors and a funky little saying right from the lyrics. The papers are from Sassafras Lass. I can't wait to see everyone's interpretation of the song this week. Also Christina is sponsoring us again this week with a fabulous card kit. Check out the website for the details on the kit and for more DT inspiration!


5 comments :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!