Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Cosmo Cards to Share

My package of DeLovely has arrived. So I got right to playing with some challenges. First up my card for the Card Patterns sketch. I love the sweet images that are part of the cardstock elements.

Then I made a card based on the CPS sketch for the week. I jazzed up the image with a rub-on sentiment and some bling.

I'll finish up with a simple and a bit untraditional 4th of July card made using the CC Souvenir collection. I included another border strip as part of the sentiment.

4 comments :

  1. Three wonderful cards!! Great job with CardPatterns 70 & CPS 173!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card patterns card is so lovely...love the main Images and the color you used is adorable...great use the Card Patterns sketch...I am joining the Card Patterns challenge too my card is number 72, would you mind to see my Blog :) Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 beautiful cards... totally love it... I love the colors..you used... xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!