Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pink Elephant Scrapbooking Challenge #10

This week at the Pink Elephant there is another sketch challenge. This sketch can use a lot of photos or just one big one so it fits many styles. I used Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride for my LO today. The sayings all come from the bottom on the papers because they are the names of the papers. One way to use every last bit of such fun paper. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with and please check out all the other talented DT ladies over at the blog for inspiration.


6 comments :

  1. What a great idea to use the strip at the bottom of the paper! Great layout Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I love what you did with the sketch. Great photos and I love that ribbony thing at the bottom (I know my vocab is just great)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page. I have that cosmo cricket line but haven't used it yet. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout and anything cosmo cricket (= Looks like a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, Jess!! Love the papers and it looks like you all had a lot of fun on the lake, from looking at the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun page!! I hope once I get moved and settled, I can start scrapbooking more. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!