Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pink Elephant Scrapbooking Challenge #12

The Pink Elephant has a new scrapbook challenge this week. We have a great sketch and challenge you to use vacation photos. I have lots of vacation photos still to scrap so this was an easy one for me. Pretty much everything is from Basic Grey's Offbeat collection. I printed the journaling on cardstock and cut it into strips. Can't wait to see all the wonderful interpretations from our participants. Also check out the rest of the DT on the blog for more inspiration.


4 comments :

  1. what a great page!!!! i love the colors and your perfect journaling rocks! i still have to think about mine lol :)

    xo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page Jess, I never knew there was a teddy bear factory! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Jess... I would love to go to a Teddy Bear Factory!!! Your layout looks so fun with all of the different colors and different patterns you used... the journaling strips are awesome... Great job with the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very interesting project!
    and i'd like to thank you for stopping by my blog and let me know i'm featured in sassasfras'. to answer your question, i bought the images at etsy. the girl on the bird is from lisa's altered art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!