Monday, June 14, 2010

Scrap It With a Song Challenge #9


Back with a new song at Scrap It With a Song. This week is Could Not Ask for More by Sara Evans. It is pretty touching and quite frankly a bit sappy, but I decided to go another way with it. My LO's title comes from the lyrics "these are the moments." I paired that phrase with a picture of my cousin and I that really exemplifies are fun together attitude and relationship. That picture is from my 21st birthday where she is pretending to steal a lick of the whipped cream off the top of my first legal drink. The rest of the DT has some great inspiration so please visit the blog to see that and then show us your take. It can be sappy or silly a card or a LO. Anything goes as long as you link it to the song.

2 comments :

  1. Lovin' your fun sassy layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess this is a fantastic layout! Those papers and exciting details rock! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!