Sunday, July 4, 2010

Amy's Challenge at Do More With Less


The fabulous and talented Amy is guest blogging at Do More With Less and has issued a challenge. The challenge: Use more than 3 patterned papers on one card. That was pretty easy for me. My supply addiction is mostly to paper. So again I reached for my Cosmo Cricket because I'm obsessed with it lately. I use three patterned papers from the Hello Sunshine line and a tag that includes a few more patterns just for fun. It's a pretty simple card but with all those bold patterns I wouldn't want to do too much. Amy is offering one winner a $15 gift certificate to Two Peas so come play along by July 15th.

5 comments :

  1. Woot woot!!! A girl after my own heart...love your cosmo'licious card Jess!!!!!! Thx sooo much for playin' along!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful use of those patterned papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bright and colorful card Jess! I love Cosmo Cricket too! :)

    Thanks for joining the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect combination of papers...so bright a cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this card!! I love the bright colors. I don't know why but when I try to design with them, I never like mine. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!