Saturday, January 1, 2011

I still have Christmas cards...


I'm still whipping up some Christmas cards because I will be meeting up for a Secret Santa on Jan 9th and I'll be meeting up with my dad and his wife tomorrow. So here's one more Christmas card. I used Sassafras Life at the Pole. I've been hoarding a few sheets of the paper and the stickers for a long time, but I really need to use it. What's the point of buying latest trendy papers to put them away (in my case in plastic 2 gallon ziplocs sorted by manufacturer and line)? I based this card on the Etsy Inspired Challenge featuring the Muffa shop. The cute little snowman in the link was my inspiration. The snowman is Christmas in such a cutesy way like the little reindeer on this card and the colors also inspired my color choices. Hope you're all having a wonderful New Year's Day. A good portion of my day will be spent studying for my Praxis exam on Monday. I will be taking two Praxis exams this month :( but I'm pretty confident I'll do well.

8 comments :

  1. Super cute card Jess. Love the little reindeer and the colors are fab. Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess I totally agree with Angi this card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I can see where that cute little snowman would inspire this adorable card!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess! So good to see your creation again! The snowman card is so cute and perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge! Look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little reindeer paper is adorable and I love those trees too! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is SOOO SOOO SOOO cute!! I absolutely love the paper that you used. The trees are soo festive, and those reindeers---SOO precious!! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing EIC with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah such a sweet card! I love the little reindeer, they are adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your card and all the pretty colors you used! It's awesome....thanks for playing along with us on the Etsy Inspired Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!