Monday, January 24, 2011

Jingle Belles 4


The new Jingle Belles challenge was surprisingly tough for me. It was a simple challenge, use light pink, dark pink, and lime green. I may not be as big of a fan of pink as my mom but I thought for sure I had some in my Christmas stash. Well after digging through my Christmas stash I did find ribbon, bits of a paper design and some stickers in the colors. I cut and layered the paper tree bits and added some bling. I affixed the stickers most closely matching the colors and tied on some of the ribbon. Its more of a tag than a card, but at Christmas time I use tags to double as cards on smaller gifts so I thought it might still fit the challenge. Even if this one is a little tough I'm determined to keep up with the Jingle Belle challenges so I can use up this stash and be prepared for next December.

13 comments :

  1. Oh this is adorable!! I love the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jess! Fab colour combo even tho' you are not a lover of pink lol!
    Love the ribbon too :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week was hard for me too.
    I love how you pulled it all together and came up with a great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well holy moly ♥YES♥ this totally fits the challenge and is quite BRILLIANT, to boot! super-extra bonus ninja points for clever & creative deployment of stash to fit the palette, also! i love this miss jess...so very fun and very festive! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big Woot Woot to you for finding all of those awesome bits and bobs in your stash ... and putting them together into this fantastic holiday design ... love that great forest of holiday trees ... thanks for joining our jingle belle journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! You did a great job with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet...love what you've done with the challenge...such a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun!! I love that you made a tag for this challenge. The trees and your sentiment are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the clean and simple lines of this card - it has a very vibrant feel and is really great looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this! The sentiment is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. Yes, pink and green for Christmas are a stretch, but it sure looks like you managed to come up with a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't you just LOVE getting to use up bits and pieces from your stash? You did a fantastic job, especially for such a difficult assignment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!