Friday, January 28, 2011

Sketchabilties Sketch 39


Since I have some extra time now I wanted to make sure I started to scrap some photos. I have a large stack of photos and and even larger stack of paper that needs to be used. I want to be a person who uses stuff faster than I buy it but its hard especially knowing new collections are just around the corner. I used some KI Memories Posh line for this photo and the Sketchabilties sketch #39. I was happy to use some flowers and thickers. I feel like I hoard these things but rarely ever use them. The picture is my cousin and my cat. My cat lives with my family because I can't have her in my apartment. So my cousin will take random photos and videos of the cat with her cell phone. This is one such picture. My cousin also gave my cat another nickname BEC (pronounced 'beck' and standing for bug eyed chubber because she apparently eats a lot and has large eyes)


2 comments :

  1. I just found your blog and I love it! this layout is really pretty, gorgeus colors and great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!