Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tuesday Trigger Bright Spot


Loved the Tuesday Trigger this week and knew instantly what I wanted to create. I wanted to create a banner card with circles like in the photo, but add a valentine twist so I replaced a circle with a heart. Then I added some stitching and a simple stamp. The papers used are from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop. I was so lucky to receive the 8x8 paper pack from the Secret Santa exchange this weekend and I also got the We R Memory Keepers Crop A Dile Corner Chompers. I have already broken two of the cheap corner rounders and avoid using them because I didn't want to invest in another. However if the Corner Chomper is anything like the original Crop A Dile it will be heavy duty enough for me. I encourage you to check out the Trigger and play along.



6 comments :

  1. Love your colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful--what a GREAT take on this picture! I'm now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute card ! nice to see a fellow young college crafter =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card Jess....love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!