Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crate Paper Sketch Challenge


I only have a few sheets of paper from Crate Paper but I still wanted to play along in their latest sketch challenge. So I used my Cricut to cut out embellishments. I added a second picture even though the sketch only had one, but I still think its sticks close enough to the sketch. Love that its such a simple design but had high impact and lets the pictures shine. Like I said before, I used my Cricut to cut the stars on this LO which would fit in perfectly with the Die Cuttin Divas current seeing stars challenge. Remember we welcome all die cut systems and any papercrafting project, come join us!

1 comment :

  1. this is beautiful jess! you're right, the picture really does shine! be sure to send it to info@cratepaper.com so it can be entered! thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!