Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge 4


Die Cuttin Divas has a fun and simple challenge this week. Simply use a silhouette on your project. I loved how this meant I could use almost any image from any cartridge. I'm in love with the A Child's Year cartridge. This cartridge is perfect for card makers especially because it has every holiday and also other occasions. I chose this fun cupcake silhouette because I could always use another birthday card. I used Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday papers and a Hero Arts sentiment. I'll be looking out for what you create for this challenge. I've been blown away with the great entires over the past few weeks and enjoy visiting all the blogs to comment.

2 comments :

  1. Fantastic card Jess and I love those dp's too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Jess, this is one of my all time favorite paper packs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!