Friday, March 18, 2011

Give Scraps New Life with Kreaxions Punches

I’m sure when using your punches you find yourself with lots of tiny little scraps many in great shapes like flowers, hearts, or butterflies. Using Kreaxions Punch 913 I had lots of little flowers left over when punching borders and corners and want to share so ideas on how to use these scraps.


On my first card I wanted to get creative. I used my star template to cut out a window for a shaker card. I placed some clear plastic under my window cut out. Tip: Old packaging works great. Then I placed a bunch of “scraps” inside before covering it again with the blue background paper. It may be hard to tell from the picture but in real life you can shake this card to move around the red and green flowers. I cut a small circle to add embellishment as well.

On my next card I simply used them as embellishment adding glitter to the centers to emphasize their flower shape. The circle sentiment base was made with the circle cutter of course. Also the pastel colors of this card are perfect for The Pink Elephant springtime challenge.

So pull out your punches or refresh your stash with new ones at Just Imagine and remember to use even the little scraps.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!