Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Card to Share


I created this card with this month's kit from my local scrapbook store Scrappers Cove. Love their $5 kits because you get a great value and a chance to play with things you might not have bought otherwise. This month featured the Twig line from Little Yellow Bicycle. I made this card with last week's CPS sketch.


I recently visited the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Amherst, MA. I got to meet Eric Carle himself and get a few books signed. I loved his books as a kid and love to teach with them still so it was a pretty exciting day for me. I made a quick collage in the museum's studio to share with my kids when we study Eric Carle in the fall.

1 comment :

  1. Jess this card is fabulous I love that quirky chipboard bird!
    I love Eric Carl as well his illustrations are amazing and I love the means as to how he creates them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!