Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Winter

I hope your holiday preparations are going smoothly. I have some shopping done but not much else. I won't be getting my tree until next weekend but one of the most fun parts of the season is pretty much complete. Making Christmas cards! I used 312to create two different borders for the card above. The top border is technically the "trash" left over when you punch the bottom border, but why let such a pretty detail go to waste. I even added the negative from the border as a snowflake embellishment on the picture card. I love that elements created with Kreaxions punches can add detail and intricacy to cards even when they aren't the focus of the design. Remember punches are one sale and at $11.99 Punch 312 would be a great companion for winter card making this year and every year to come.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Jess, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!