Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shopping Our Stash 84: Use Old Buttons


I seem to be much more inspired to create Christmas cards now that the season is over but at least I will have some ready for next year when I hit the Christmas creative slump again. This week at Shopping Our Stash they are asking for old buttons. While most of my card is from my relatively new November Paper Made Bakery kit, the buttons are from a variety of past kits. I always have a few buttons left over when I've created my 10 kit cards and I add them to a cute owlie dish on my table which I raided for this project.


6 comments :

  1. How cute is this! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Way to rock the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ♥WOW♥!!! soooooooooooo totally loving those button ornaments, and the tree, and well... just the whole entire card! brilliant idea all round and PERFECT for our SOS challenge!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jess...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! The buttons embellish the tree perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that fun leaf button up at the top - such a fun way to use up a whole bunch at once :) Thanks for shopping your stash with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!