Friday, November 8, 2013

Inky Paws #4


I craft daily but post rarely. I did however hop along on the Caring Hearts Card Drive hop this morning and I've been making cards for them this past month. I almost have a medium flat rate box worth of cards for them. 


While on the hop I discovered Newton's Nook and really wanted to play in their latest challenge because I love their stamps and this adorable free digi was perfect for making a card for the drive. This card is for the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws challenge #4 sketch challenge.


2 comments :

  1. Hi Jess!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs! I love what you did with our Digital Image of the Mittens! And Thanks for supporting the Caring Hearts drive too! I'm sure they will love the cards you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the paper you used! You're a winner on my blog!

    http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2013/11/seize-sketch-8-coffee-donuts-along-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!