Friday, January 3, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #117 and Simon Says Stamp



I'm working on Valentines for Winter's Cards From the Heart Card Drive. Please check out her website to find out how you can contribute. I used Freshly Made Sketch 117 for this card and I'm linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge for Something New on account of that new to me plaid background paper that I combined with the very old brad and paper scraps. Card drives give me an excuse to make lots of cards and so I get to use up my older supplies easily. But it's a win-win because often the recipient has no idea what is actually an old supply vs a new one.

6 comments :

  1. This is so sweet...love all the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun mix of colors for a Valentine's card. And the heart is such a great finishing touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jess :-) the papers and simple design are fabulous, and for such a good cause too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Happy New Year !!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Valentine's card! I love the patterned papers you used for the banners! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Valentine's card. I love the red against the green. Fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!