Monday, February 3, 2014

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #6 Card 2


The more recent Newton's Nook Inky Paws challenge is a color challenge. I love my Newton's Nook sets and so I decided the easiest way to approach the challenge would to be to color the image with the selected colors in Copics. Once I played with the colors the first time I loved them so much I had to go for round two. This card features the super cute bear from Campfire Tails. I love using him to make cards for Operation Write Home because I could see female soldiers sending him home to their sweethearts or sons. Go check out Newton's Nook because even if you don't have their stamps (which you totally should because they are adorable) you can download a free digi to play along. 


3 comments :

  1. HI Jess! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge! I love how you colored the bear - and I agree - this would be a great card for Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Jess! Congrats on being one of the winners of our Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!