Friday, March 14, 2014

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #7 Take 1


Newton's Nook is hosting another fun Inky Paws challenge. This time the challenge is to use green as your main color. I like green well enough but it's not a go to color for me. But that's the best part of a challenge, when it challenges you. I used a lot of Tim Holtz on this card. I created the stenciled color fade with Distress Inks and colored the image with Distress Markers. So I'm also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge D is for Distress. Go check out Newton's Nook super cute stamps which are also available at Simon Says!



3 comments :

  1. Hi Jess! This is really cute! I like how you used a mixture of green colors and patterns! And the pop of red with the bird is really fun! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Great focal image and colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!! I LOVE this! Great Coloring and FUN Design!! THANKS for joining us for the NND Challenge and I hope you'll play along again Next time!! =)THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!