Saturday, April 26, 2014

Best Wishes AEIHeartU


The current Avery Elle AEIHeartU challenge is a color combo. I loved the colors but wasn't sure I had quite the right shades of ink. In the end though, I think it works. I recently treated myself to my first Avery Elle set Handwritten Notes. I love this set, but creating a card focal point with just a sentiment set is a little tricky for me. I stamped out the saying and embossed them with glitter white and black on regular white cardstock. Then I blended some Distress Inks to create the focal pattern. To tie in the rest of the color scheme I mounted it onto white and added some trim and sequins. Then I mounted it onto another simple background created with an Impression Obsession Cover a Card background stamp. If you love Avery Elle go check out this fabulous challenge!



3 comments :

  1. Your colors are the best combined with your great idea to stamp the words over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use typography on a card — love the effect! Thanks for playing along with the Avery Elle Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card, Jess! Thanks for playing along with the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!