Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Best Wishes


This weekend at my LSS I purchased the lovely Avery Elle set Thanks a Bunch. I wanted to ink it up ASAP so I decided to participate in the TIME OUT Challenge 4 to CASE Virginia Lu and the Pink Elephant challenge to use pastels. I stamped the main flower image in some different Distress Ink colors to create a patterned paper strip and then stamped it again with some extras for the focal image. Check out the current Blitsy deals for a great price on Distress Ink.



2 comments :

  1. Hi Jess! So glad to see you entering challenges!! I love your bright and cheery bouquet for this design! Great job on all the inking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Such a cheerful bouquet and a great CASE - thanks for sharing this at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!