Saturday, June 21, 2014

I Love You Like


Recently I was flipping through my pocket page journaling cards while working on a scrapbooking project and when I saw "I love you like _____ loves ____" I felt like it could be turned into a super cute card. So I was thinking about my different critters and remember the Newton's Nook Sweetheart Tails had both a squirrel and nuts so I knew I had my plan. I colored the squirrel and nuts with Copic markers and then stamped the matching words with Lawn Fawn's Milo's ABCs. The cord is from Lawn Fawn as well and the papers are Studio Calico.


Challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments :

  1. This is SO CUTE! I love the bright colors and the cute message with the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, so cute, love that sentiment and adorable little squirrel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! This just plain brings a huge smile to my face. Bravo, Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!