Friday, August 1, 2014

Sister Act Card Challenge #68


I have a new card today for Sister Act Card Challenges with a video. You can check out the video to learn how I made the card.


I love these challenges because it's a simple anything goes card only challenge that gives people a platform to share their work. So please feel free to join us a link up a card anytime. I would love to check out your work. This week we don't have a sponsor but Sister Act is offering a prize pack. This card was inspired by the Paper Smooches Sparks designer draft and I used the Paper Smooches Briny Blue stamp and die set.


Challenges





3 comments :

  1. This is so fun! Love the watery background you created for the jellyfish. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Love the water background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!