Friday, October 10, 2014

You Brighten My Life


Hello! Today I have a card and video featuring lots of fun goodies from the Butterfly Reflections Ink store. After the video I'll include links to the various products you can find in the shop.



I was so excited to find these wood veneers from Chic Tags in my DT package because they pair so perfectly with this Sun Ray Stencil from My Favorite Things. For the vellum and cardstock layers I used the Stitched Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. These dies add just the right detail and I am addicted to using them. To alter the wood veneers I used embossing powder and finished it with a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Life is Good. With so many new items added to the shop lately I encourage you to pair the things you have been coveting with the new items to reach the $60 free shipping threshold.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!