Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Rainbow Stamping with Gerda Steiner Designs.

Rainbow Stamping Spring Easter Card by Jess Moyer featuring Gerda Steiner Designs Hello Spring clear stamp set

Hello crafty friends! I wanted to brighten up your day with a rainbow color scheme. There are so many awesome little stamps in the new Hello Spring set from Gerda Steiner and In this card I try to show how you can combine all these small elements but have a big impact. Check out my video for more. 


Challenges

Rainbow Stamping Spring Easter Card by Jess Moyer featuring Gerda Steiner Designs Hello Spring clear stamp set

1 comment :

  1. Super cute card! Great video, I'm posting on your blog because I hit a button or something on my computer and now I can't post anything on YouTube :( lol. Eventually I will figure out what I did and then I can post on your YouTube channel again. Thanx for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!