Monday, April 6, 2015

Ombre Ink Background with My Style Stamps


Hero Arts Ombre Ink Background with My Style Stamps by Jess Moyer

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card featuring the My Style Stamps Build a Blossom set and Hero Arts Ombre Inks. I love how these fabulous inks that I picked up over at Butterfly Reflections Ink instantly give new life to this set. I've done several stamped background with the Build a Blossom but I love the totally unique look the Ombre Inks gave it. I finished it up with some Bahama Blue sequins from My Style Stamps.

Hero Arts Ombre Ink Background with My Style Stamps by Jess Moyer

Challenges:
The Paper Players: Use Any Die Cut (Stitched Rectangle Die Background)
Time Out Challenges (CASE another designer- Jennifer McGuire)

Hero Arts Ombre Ink Background with My Style Stamps by Jess Moyer