Thursday, April 23, 2015

Stretch Your Stamps: Using a Halloween Stamp on a Birthday Card

Stretch Your Stamps Birthday Card using Halloween Stamps by Jess Moyer featuring Gerda Steiner Designs

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card that helps you to stretch your Halloween stamps. The adorable Tiger Kid that is available as a digital or rubber stamp may seem to be Halloween themed but if you think outside the box it can be used for a fun birthday card. Check out my video for more on how I created the overall look of this card!


I really love the way the orange pops off the blue greens of the card. I could see this card working for a girl or a boy. Who wouldn't want to get this little cutie in the mail?!

Stretch Your Stamps Birthday Card using Halloween Stamps by Jess Moyer featuring Gerda Steiner Designs

Challenges:

Stretch Your Stamps Birthday Card using Halloween Stamps by Jess Moyer featuring Gerda Steiner Designs