Monday, December 7, 2015

Butterfly Birthday Tag with Lawn Fawn Flutter By

Butterfly Birthday Tag by Jess Crafts with Lawn Fawn Flutter By

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card for the latest Lawnscaping challenge. Today's challenge is Tag It! We want to see a tag with some Lawn Fawn goodies. So for today's tag I decided to go with a birthday theme instead of a Christmas tag. I know you will see a lot of awesome Christmas tags in this challenge but in case that's not your thing here's a birthday tag. I was able to get a really beautiful look to the butterflies by using Ken Oliver Color Burst on gloss cardstock. Check out my video for more on this card. 


For today's card I used the Lawn Fawn Flutterby, Violet's ABCs and Party Animals stamps.

Butterfly Birthday Tag by Jess Crafts using Lawn Fawn Flutter By

The sponsor for this challenge is Ellen Hutson. There will be a $25 gift certificate of the Ellen Hutson store for the winner. Thank you Ellen for your support!


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!