Thursday, January 14, 2016

Elephant Hello for Create a Smile Guest Designer Call


Hello Elephant Card by Jess Gerstner using Create a Smile Stamp Poppin Over

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a last minute entry into the Create a Smile guest designer call. I started with the Tiny Sentiments dies and cut a bunch out of vellum and then a single one out of black. By attaching the adhesive before I die cut I saved myself a lot of time. I added these onto some Create a Smile papers from the Snow Dance kit.

Elephant Hello Card by Jess Gerstner using Create a Smile Stamps Poppin Over

Next I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the elephant from Poppin Over. Finally I finished it off with some of the awesome enamel shapes. I love the variety and value of the enamel shape packs. Be sure to follow the link to check out the Guest Designer call and all the wonderful inspiration over on the blog.

Elephant Hello Card by Jess Gerstner using Create a Smile Stamps Poppin Over


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!