Thursday, April 7, 2016

Create a Smile Cards

Washi Tape Thank You Card by Jess Crafts featuring Create a Smile

Hello crafty friends. Today I have two cards and videos featuring Create a Smile. I love their stamps and dies so I was excited for their new Facebook group. This first card is for their first challenge in the group. The picture featured a lot of rolls of washi and so I was inspired to use my washi on a card. For more check out the video.


This next card was part of a series of purple birthday cards I made for a friend. This was actually the winning card that I gave to her. But I had made a few and gave her all the extras so that she could use them to send to her friends.

Purple Birthday Card by Jess Crafts featuring Create a Smile

The stripes were made with Distress Ink and masked with the amazing Frog Tape Delicate. This is the only tape I've had consistent success with and is easily my new favorite. More details can again be found in the video.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!