Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Fox Card featuring JustME Digital Stamps and MFT Flop Die


Fox Coffee Card by Jess Gerstner featuring JustME digital stamps and MFT flop card die

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card and video tutorial featuring the MFT Oval Flop Die and JustME digital stamps. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to use the flop die but when I did I was excited to give it a go. If you want some more info on how I made the card check out the video:


I've adored Elena's illustrations for a long time and I love that I can get some of her design through Neat and Tangled but that she also has her own digital stamp store. I love the digital stamps because you can resize them or flip them and they come in different combos. I hope she continues to share new designs. 

Fox Coffee Card by Jess Gerstner featuring JustME digital stamps and MFT flop card die


2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!