Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Christmas Cards


Here's some cards I made a few weeks back and photographed about a week ago. I've made more since then, but I haven't gotten a chance to take photos in good light. I used an old sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You (Laura's Sketch 13) to complete these two. I'm having fun making cards and wish I could spend more time with patterned paper and less with computer paper. Unfortunately my school work has been intense lately. But luckily it will all be over next Tuesday. I can't wait! I'll have time to work on more Christmas presents and cards. I also have some work for the design team I will be sharing soon. I got to use BoBunny paper and Glitz frosting both of which are awesome.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!