Saturday, January 24, 2015

Chinese New Year with Jess Crafts Digitals

Chinese or Lunar New Year Card by Jess Moyer featuring Jess Crafts Sheep Digital Stamp and Verve Light My World Stamps

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a Chinese New Year card that features my new Sheep digital stamp. You can find this stamp at my Jess Crafts Etsy shop. It will be the year of the sheep/goat and my friend specifically requested a sheep not a goat for her card. Check out the video for more on how I created this card including the masking and coloring the sheep with texture.


Tips from this card/video:
Add some coloring under areas where you will add Stickles to create a more seamless look
If you don't have the right color cardstock use your markers or ink to create it.

Chinese or Lunar New Year Card by Jess Moyer featuring Jess Crafts Sheep Digital Stamp and Verve Light My World Stamps

Challenges

Chinese or Lunar New Year Card by Jess Moyer featuring Jess Crafts Sheep Digital Stamp and Verve Light My World Stamps